-
September 9th, 2006, 01:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I really don't know; it will depend, for one thing, on what kind of glue you used.
But the excellent Just Magic rewigging site
http://www.justmagicdolls.com/articles/rewig/rewig.htm
says Formula 9-1-1 from Twin Pines can remove glue.
http://www.twinpines.com/Formula-9-1-1-Info.html
It sounds like it may actually work to remove glue from a wig. If the wig has curls or something, though, the Formula 9-1-1 might take them out. I have not used that product at all, but it's the only idea I can think of.
I wish you the best of luck! If all else fails, you might be able to get a replacement wig on eBay (though it might be expensive [img]frown.gif[/img] ).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks